In our Chicagoland store in Naperville, Illinois. Great 7x14 Taye wood hoop Studio Maple series snare drum. $490.
StudioMaple Wood Hoop Snares
100% Hand -Selected North American Sugar Maple Taye Studio Maple represents the definitive product of years of percussion craftsmanship and experience. Maple has long been known for its unique sonic properties, providing equal frequency response of lows, mids and highs. Sugar Maple is one of the hardest and densest species of the wood, accentuating these attributes. Studio Maple shells are designed in varying thicknesses to highlight the inherent tone of this wood; high toms are crafted to produce great attack, while larger toms and bass drums have been
engineered to emphasize the lower fundamentals.The result is a drum that will deliver a warm sound with sharp attack and warm decay that is perfect for any musical application.
- 100% Genuine North American Sugar Maple
- Unique shell design, thin and extra rigid – strong attack, warm bottom end
- 10 ply, 7.5mm
- 14 ply North American Sugar Maple Hoops (Available in Natural and Black)
- EFS™ Shell Technology
- BC100S Articulated Claw Hook
- Brilliant high gloss lacquer finish