In the New York Store - Call 212.730.8138 for more info
Craviotto 5.5x14" Gladstone/Lang Snare Drum - Maple
This incredible snare drum combines the genuis of Johnny Craviotto's wooden shells with Billy Gladstone's innovative hardware developments. This particular drum utilizes a Craviotto solid maple 5.5x14" shell with 45/45 edges; the build out is Arnie Lang's Gladstone 2-way tuning system. For history on Billy Gladstone's innovations (all of which are on this drum), read my article . Articulate and warm, with a short, full-bodied note. This snare perfectly blends lows, mids, and hi's at all tuning ranges. Only available through us under special arrangement with Arnie Lang for the build out.
*Please note: The video above describes a 3-way system, but this particular drum uses 2-way tuning.
Key features include:
- Genuine Craviotto solid shell with 45/45 edges
- Gladstone-style throw-off and butt plate
- Gladstone-style internal muffling mechanism with numerical dial
- Authentic Gladstone 2-way tuning
- Diecast hoops and tube lugs
- "Steve Maxwell Collection" badge