In the New York Store - Call 212.730.8138 for more info
Maxwell Drums 5.5x14" Three-Ply Snare Drum - Quilted Maple
See our video for this product HERE.
Introducing the latest of our in-house made snare drums! These drums are designed to capture the essence of 1950s-era look and sound. These are assembled in our NY shop by Willie Martinez, who cuts the bearing edges and snare beds and drills the shells.
Vintage Build-Out Features:
- Three-ply maple/poplar/maple shells made by Drummer's Dream.
- Exotic quilted maple finish.
- 45-degree bearing edges with hand-cut snare beds.
- Ten Slingerland-style beavertail streamline lugs.
- Gibraltar 3-point strainer.
- Double-flanged stick chopper hoops.
- Canopus Vintage snare wires.