There is only one place in Chicago-land where you can:
- Browse over 7000 square feet of drums, cymbals and accessories.
- See over 100 in-stock Gretsch USA-made drums from the world's largest dealer for USA made Gretsch
- See "Sonor Central" headquarters for the top-of-the-line SQ2 drum sets.
- See the world's largest inventory of Craviotto solid shell drums
- Experience the "vintage drum set museum" and see the ever changing inventory of the world's largest vintage drum dealer.
- Play any of the kits you want to "test drive" No noise issues here! You can try your kit in our large open room or take it into our on-site professional recording studio.
- See our cymbal re-lathing/re-hammering operation.
- Speak to the owner directly, with more than 50 years of playing, collecting, and drum-selling experience.
- Speak with true experts who can help you find the perfect snare drum, drum set, or cymbals to help define your sound.
- See all of the above without the hassle of driving into the city of Chicago and fighting traffic and parking hassles, etc.
You can experience all of the above, and more, at Steve Maxwell Vintage and Custom Drums, 2000 Bloomingdale Rd, Unit #110. Glendale Heights, IL. 60139. Store hours are Friday 11-6 and Sat 10-5. Closed Sunday and Monday. Hours by appointment on Tuesday through Thursday. Shop: 630-237-4997. Steve: email@example.com. Steve Jr (manager): 630-886-1720.
HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE HAVE. MORE PICS COMING SOON!
Gretsch USA-made. This is 83 drums stacked up as kits, and I have over 20 more singles in the shop: