In the Illinois Store - Call 630.237.4997 for more info
Maxwell Rail Consolette Tom Holder - Complete
See our video for the rail consolette tom holder here:
Do you have a vintage kit that needs a new rail mount tom holder? Most of those old ones are VERY worn, and finding a replacement is time consuming, REALLY expensive, and often you end up with yet another old, still incomplete holder. Or, maybe you have a new kit and you want a single tom holder with that "vintage" look and feel but with modern day reliability. If so, then we have what you've been waiting for. Stop spending too much money for old, worn out, incomplete rail consolette tom holders. This is the one you want. Our rail consolette tom mount is brand new and you can only get it from us. This design is modeled after the two-hole version (two mounting holes on the BD) used by many major manufacturers over the years (Gretsch, WFL, Leedy, Slingerland, Camco, etc). So, you can use this with a vintage kit or with a brand new set if you want a vintage style single tom holder. We designed this to be a classic holder that combines different features to make it more functional while retaining it's vintage character. This is a COMPLETE assembly including:
- Rail mount and upper assembly. (Old originals often sell for $150-$250 alone). The upper assembly is sturdy and highly functional and the look remains classic. The profile of our holder fits nicely with any vintage set and looks great on a new kit as well. This assembly doesn't need to be removed when you're done playing. It can be folded back and the bass drum will still fit into a normal size bag/case. So, you don't have to buy an oversized case if you use our holder.
- 9.5mm L bracket in case you want to use this on a tom with a RIMS-style mount. (PS: If your RIMS style mount has a 12.5MM bracket you can order Gibraltar part SC-LRS-1 which is 9.5MM on one side of the L and the other side of the L is 12/5MM. This SC-LRS-1 will work with our tom holder and a RIMS style bracket that is 12.5MM).
- Short "spade". (Old originals of this part are often sold for $20 by themselves)
- Long "spade" for use with smaller bass drum. (Old originals of this part are often sold for $35-$45 by themselves)
- Hex key. (Old originals of this part sell for $15-$20 when you can find them).
- Diamond plate for mounting to a tom. Includes rubber backing plate to protect shell finish. (Old originals of this part are often sold for $20-$25).
- All necessary mounting screws and washers are included for the rail assembly and the diamond plate.
- Holder parts chrome plated.
You can try to find these parts one by one, but they'll still be old and you'll probably spend twice as much money if not more.
Here's a perfect way to get classic vintage looks and great functionality, and it's brand new!!