What do you get when you combine Chicago, New York City, and Nashville?
Answer: A drum shop experience unlike any other. Our business is "of the players, by the players, and for the players" and the combined experience of the staff is over 250 years. Through our Maxwell shops in Chicagoland and NY, and our Nashville based Fork's Drum Closet, you get:
- Access to over 4000 cymbals, 600 snare drums, 400 drum sets.
- Decades of dedicated experience with the industry’s finest team, providing the best “high touch” service available today.
- Dedication to serving players in these key markets with a physical store presence, not just an online shop.
- An unparalleled selection of accessories, hardware and world percussion items
- The world’s largest vintage dealer.
- The world’s largest Craviotto dealer.
- The largest Independent DW dealer.
- The largest domestic Gretsch USA dealer.
- Drum brands including Gretsch, Ludwig, DW, Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, Mapex, Sonor, PDP, as well as high end boutique brands such as Craviotto, Lang-Gladstone, Dunnett, Joyful Noise, Rogers, RBH, Parra, and many more.
- Cymbal brands ranging from Zildjian to Sabian, Istanbul Agop, Istanbul Mehmet, Bosphorus, Paiste, Meinl, Dream and more.
- Decades of vintage cymbal expertise with special emphasis on Zildjian K Istanbul, Spizzichino, vintage A Zildjian and more.
- Access to our cymbal re-lathing and re-hammering services, as well as our own brand of “re-vitalized” cymbals under the Genesis by Maxwell brand, all created in our Chicagoland shop.
- Large inventory of vintage hardware and our own line of vintage reproduction parts.
- World class repair, restoration and drum building capabilities performed by the masters in this field.
Stay tuned for more news as we continue to roll out our new marketing plans. There's MUCH more to come, including interactive in-store inventory viewing whereby customers can view the inventory in all three shops from any one of our locations. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!